How to install Divi Material Child Theme?
– Unzip the file to create a folder.
– In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Appearance > Themes and click on Add New.
– Locate the Divi_Material.zip file in the Divi_Material_Child_Theme folder on your computer and then click Install Now.
– When the install is complete click on Activate, you will then see that the Divi Material Child Theme is the active theme in your theme list.
How to upload the layouts?
– Go to Divi > Divi Library. Click on the import/export options. Click on Import and upload Divi Builder Layouts.json . (If the file is too big to upload, you can find it broken into 3 parts in Folder “Layout by parts”. The files are Divi Material Layouts.json, Project Page 1.json and Project Page 2.json. Please upload those three files separately if you have difficulties uploading the Divi Builder Layouts.json file)
– Go to Appearance > Theme > Customize . Click on the import/export options (up/down arrow). Click on Import and upload Divi Material Customizer Settings.json
How to add the pages?
How to change colors?
– The rest of the colors can be changed through the theme style.css file. To change these colors go to appearance > editor. Then you can replace the excisting color codes with the new ones you want to use.
Excisting color codes: (#F92CFB – for the pink, and #232525 – for the black)
How to change project pictures, links and text?
div class=”grid” style=”padding:0px 0px 0 0;float:center; ”
a href=”/project-page/” style=”color: #ffffff;” /From here you can change the color of the text and the link/
img src=”/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/073.jpg” alt=”img01″/ /From here, you change the background image/
/Change the head text/
/Change the body text/
How to edit the footer?
How to create the "Get A Quote" button in the menu?
1. From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance → Menus. At the top of the menus page click Screen Options and check CSS Classes. This will allow you to add a custom CSS class to your menu items.
2. Add a custom link to your menu – this will be your “get a quote” button. Then, add a custom CSS class to it. To add the class, click the arrow on the right of the menu item to reveal the configuration options. Then add the class getaquote_button inside the CSS Classes text box.
How to change the colors of the "Get A Quote" button?
you have used for your button. You can see the css style for the getaquote_button class under /*** style the menu button ***/ in the “style.css” file of the theme.
Open a Support Ticket: